Right of withdrawal for consumers in the Netherlands
Right of withdrawal for (private) consumers of PocketGuide Products (as defined in our General Terms)
1. If you are a private consumer (consument), acquiring PocketGuide Products in the Netherlands, you have the right to revoke the acquisition agreement within 14 days.
2. The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the date on which you, or a third party designated by you (not being a carrier), is in possession of the Product(s). In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is required to send your notice regarding your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the revocation period.
3. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must contact us (PocketGuide, Helmersstraat 137, 3071AD, Rotterdam, The Netherlands / Info@pocketguide**.nl) through an unambiguous statement (eg by phone, letter or email) of your decision to revoke the agreement. You can use the model-revocation form provided below, but are not required to do so.
4. Consequences of the revocation:
If you cancel the agreement by which you acquired a Product, you will receive all payments you have made from us, including referral and processing costs, as soon as possible and in any case not later than 14 days after we have received your decision to withdraw the acquisition agreement.
5. We will refund you with the same payment method as you used to make the original transaction unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; In any event, you will not be charged for such repayment.
6. As of the date of receipt of your withdrawal we will terminate your use of the Products and any and all of your user rights and benefits connected to such Products. You terminate the use of the Products at your own risk. PocketGuide is in no way liable for damages or altered settings to your devise in any way as a result of the withdrawal.
7. We will send you a return receipt in which the acquisition price for the Product is credited.
8. Excluded from the right of withdrawal is a consumer purchase that sees the delivery of:
a. customized and / or personalized items ordered by consumers, which are manufactured on the basis of an individual's choice or decision, or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
b. products which, irrespective of their nature, are irrevocably mixed with other goods;
Download and complete this form only and return it when you want to revoke the acquisition agreement.